Sunday, August 3, 2008
It's VBS Time!
Hello friends! VBS has arrived and we are in full swing preparing for tonight and the incredible opportunity to be the hands of feet of Christ over the next week ministering to kids and presenting His truth! I continue to be amazed and humbled by God's provision. We have an amazing team in place (over 275 team members dedicated to reaching boys and girls this week) and a strong response from families who have registered their children so far. We will add an addition 100+ tonight at check in. I look forward to seeing you all at our VBS kick off tonight in the Worship Center for all team members at 5:15 sharp. Thanks for your investment this week. I am praying for you as you minister to these children and that God will richly bless and encourage YOU as you serve Him! Check back daily for updates, pictures and videos from our week together! See you soon! - Pastor Derek for the VBS Leadership Team
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment